Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ashland to Photograph Bonnie Raitt






OK, so there aren't any photos of Bonnie Raitt posted here. I had to sign a contract with her people saying I wouldn't use any of them for my own personal advertising - or for anything pretty much - so I'm sticking to it. I really enjoyed getting to see her show from our fabulous seats in the 4th row, middle. After the show, she met with people who had made donations to the Democratic Party of Oregon and I got to take her photo with each person - plus I snuck in for one, too. She was absolutely lovely!

Shaban and I met up with Lisa, her sister Pat and her boyfriend Jeff at the Lithia Springs Hotel and Spa in Ashland and made a long weekend out of the trip. We went to see a Shakespeare play, we ate a BUNCH and we soaked in the magical waters of Lithia Springs. We also visited with Lugnut's dad and Kate. It was a great Labor Day!

photo 1: The entrance to Lithia Springs Resort
photo 2: Lisa & Jeff
photo 3: Lisa & Pat
photo 4: Shaban & Me
photo 5: Chester, the Lithia Springs Resort Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment