Friday, September 5, 2008

Looking Back - Friday in Denver





I had to get up early one last time on Friday to run down to Studio 08 and download my last photos. I then went back to the room and slept until checkout time. I had plenty of time before my flight, so I went downtown to pick up some Obama items. I thought they might be on sale since the Convention was over, but no such luck. I got a couple of overpriced t-shirts and some buttons anyway. (My favorite button was one my roommate, Jane, gave me: "Ask me how many houses I own!") I also got a couple of nice photos of the capitol building and library. My flight arrived in Portland at 9:30pm and my beloved was waiting for me to help me carry my bags home. (My camera bag is the size of a carry on suitcase.) The next morning, we took off on a 5 hour drive to Ashland, Oregon…


Photo 1: Prairie Dog near my hotel

Photo 2: The Colorado Capitol Building

Photo 3: Another view of the Capitol

Photo 4: Sharon at the Merchandise Headquarters

No comments:

Post a Comment