Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Monday and Tuesday at the Convention

I don't know why I thought I would have time to post to a blog every day. They gave us 9 or 10 hour shifts and of course there are LOTS of other things to do as well, so I haven't had much computer time.

Some quick highlights of people I photographed either on stage or walking by over the last two days:
Michelle Obama and the girls
Hillary Clinton (and one photo of Chelsea doing her introduction)
President Jimmy Carter
Sen. Joe Biden
Spike Lee
A couple of the Daily Show "reporters"
James Carville (right before he got chased down by a Daily Show reporter)
Nancy Pelosi
Gov. Bill Richardson

and many many more!

I'll write more later...

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! What an amazing, historic convention this has been. It's so great that you get to be a part of it. Rock on!!

    ReplyDelete